Friday, January 15, 2010

Matthew's Status



  • Matthew is very strong and Valiant, he needs all of our prayers to get through this though.

  • We truely appreciate the prayers and service that so many of you have offered and rendered on Their behalf.

  • Every ounce of kindness and help is valuable beyond compare and he does appreciate it all. Thank You! to the wonderful people who have taken time to bring food and comfort to him in the hospital, and to those in Saint George who are doing so much to help keep things on track there.

  • Especially to Marianne and John who have gone the extra mile to create this Blog so that all who desire can know the details of what is going on each day as well as the many other things that they have done for Matt and Melissa in the past few months.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for keeping us up to date on the whole family. I (Laurel), personally want to thank Marianne and John for welcoming Nico, the Shepherds foreign exchange student, into their home. I know it means a lot to him to still be part of this wonderful family in spite of the challenges ahead. Our prayers are with all of you, extended family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the updates on Matt & Dayna. They are both in my thoughts all the time. I haven't been able to get up there since the day after the accident. I was sick and didn't want to risk getting anyone in your family sick. But you have all been in our daily thoughts and prayers. Melissa & I have been friends since around the 8th grade and Matt & I have been friends since I was in 10th. I am still in shock that this is all happening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Matt you are in my prayers. I am truly sorry for your loss. If you need anything please let me know. Anything I can do just tell me. You have been a great friend at work and I do miss sharing hunting stories with you. Take care of yourself. If you need to talk call me.

    Cody Webb

    ReplyDelete
  4. We don't know you< but please be strong, the Lord is watching over you and your family.... Life on earth is only a twinkle of the eye.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Matt. You probably don't remember me, but this is Jenny Springman from your old TSA (Saipan adventure:)) in salt lake city. Matt, I am so very sorry you lost your wife. I know how much you loved her. You are a devoted father, husband & family man. I have never forgotten what an example you were to me of family love. I can only imagine how you must feel right now, & if you need anything please let me know. My e-mail is JennySpringman@gmail.com. I will be thinking of you & praying for you, your daughter & your family. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete